The homebuilding industry is complex. If you are considering a sale of your homebuilding company, division, or portfolio of assets, you need an experienced strategic and financial advisor who understands the intricacies of the industry as well as your business and who can position you for success.
At Keene Advisors, we have experience advising homebuilders on every phase of the sale process from preparation, to execution, closing and beyond. And we can help you to navigate the most pressing diligence items for buyers throughout the process, including:
- Community level absorptions, margins and ASP
- Land development budgets and cost to complete schedules
- WIP and land reports
- Historic impairments
- Environmental liabilities
- Historic and projected warranty costs and reserves
- Warranty liability and administration post-closing
- Joint venture agreements and obligations
- Non-compete, non-solicit and no-hire agreements
Contact us today. We will be happy to answer all your questions about the sales process, potential buyers, valuation, and more. And we can help you evaluate the range of alternatives that are available to meet your objectives. We will be your advisor, confidant and tireless advocate throughout the process. We are relentless in pursuit of our client’s success.