The government services industry is complex. If you are considering a sale of your government services company, division, or portfolio of contracts, you need an experienced advisor that understands the complexities of the government services industry as well as your business and who can position you for success.
At Keene Advisors, we have experience advising government services companies on every phase of the sale process from preparation, to execution, closing and beyond. And we can help you to navigate the most pressing diligence items for buyers throughout the process, including:
- Status of prime agreements, subcontract agreements, teaming agreements and joint ventures
- Timing for important recompetes
- Current bid pipeline and historic win rates
- Programmatic and/or budgetary risks
- Status of any set-side contracts
- Transaction and tax structuring considerations
- Current or potential OCI
- Past performance / CPARs
- Background on any FAR or cost accounting issues
- Status of DCAA and DCMA audits
- CFIUS and other governmental reviews
Contact us today. We will be happy to answer all your questions about the sales process, potential buyers, valuation, and more. And we can help you evaluate the range of alternatives that are available to meet your objectives. We will be your advisor, confidant and tireless advocate throughout the process. We are relentless in pursuit of our client’s success.